• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650Rs 2014-2023 CBR650R & CB650R Exhausts

John876

CBR650R ABS
Aug 6, 2019
Essex, England
Has anyone found an exhaust hanger yet to replace the foot peg? I removed my foot pegs and don’t really want to put it back on if I opt for an exhaust like the SC one.

Rhazeil

CB650R
Aug 5, 2019
Canada
Has anyone found an exhaust hanger yet to replace the foot peg? I removed my foot pegs and don’t really want to put it back on if I opt for an exhaust like the SC one.

The SC project exhausts for the +2019 CB650R/CBR650R do not require the passenger footpegs to mount. It will sort of just hang. If you look closely at the video posted above, you will see what I mean.

Kibs

CB650R
Feb 22, 2020
Has anyone here looked into or bought the Yoshimura R-77 exhaust that they came out with for our bikes? Looking for multiple options to compare to the SC project and Akra.

MrFritz86

CB650R
Sep 28, 2019
Nashville, TN
doesnt seem to sound any different from the stock does it?
That flyby is not quite clear, I hope to get mine soon and do a side by side comparison with a portable recorder, Hopefully I’ll be able to do flybys as well.
Listening at the first video he posted, it has a “rumble” compared to the stock one
Maybe at higher RPM the sound might have a similar “pitch” to stock
I guess the Dual muffler is what’s killing the dB.

CB650R

CB650R ABS
Jul 16, 2019
I've seen a video from a guy on facebook who has the SC Project Dual CRT with no DB-killer. It sounds amazing! I have no idea how he removed the DB-killer tho. It's a EURO-4 compliant exhaust system, I'd imagine that it would be hard to remove the db-killer. Just like the euro-4 compliant Akra.

MrFritz86

CB650R
Sep 28, 2019
Nashville, TN
I've seen a video from a guy on facebook who has the SC Project Dual CRT with no DB-killer. It sounds amazing! I have no idea how he removed the DB-killer tho. It's a EURO-4 compliant exhaust system, I'd imagine that it would be hard to remove the db-killer. Just like the euro-4 compliant Akra.
I was actually wondering if the dB killer could be removed
SC Project sent me the exhaust schematic but it’s not shown as a part
Do you still have the link to that video?

User18

CB650R ABS
Jan 29, 2020
idle sounds good, but the dual crt screams very high ?? are they just my ears, or is that really the case ? last thing that i want is a sharp-sounding exhaust. i miss something the deep sounding character in his videos. of course i dont know the conditions of his recording.

darby_07 @darby_07 the akrapovic looks great ! i would have chosen it too, if there had been the titanium version with street approval. unfortunately its forbidden over here.

User18

CB650R ABS
Jan 29, 2020
SC-Project SC1-M
Im not sure, but in the video i like the look of the exhaust better than on the pictures on the website. a bit less dominant. ok, the carbonlook is everywhere :vomit: (not to mention the sticker on it)

Rhazeil

CB650R
Aug 5, 2019
Canada
SC project said that the
I was actually wondering if the dB killer could be removed
SC Project sent me the exhaust schematic but it’s not shown as a part
Do you still have the link to that video?
SC Project told me that the DB killer is welded in place but can be removed using force. I get my Dual CRT this Tuesday and will update you all after I take a closer look.

Top Bottom