Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Power Comander!!

Is the power comander V worth it??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nick 650

CBR650F
Thread starter #1
So I was going to purchase the power commander fuel controller. I spoke with rezvilla and dyno jet and they said the pcfc was discontinued for our bikes.
So my question is... is the power commander v worth the money as far as power and overall engine performace. (longevity, power and response)

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
I really don't think it is worth it.I have been riding my bike with a full carbon termignoni exhaust in for over 4 years and it gives
me all the engine performance i need without the power commander.Maybe with some exhaust sys. you may need it?

Daniel

CB650F ABS
As above, I can testify to its benefits.

Consider how likely you are to make other engine modifications before having it mapped, if you are, do them before mapping. Just so you get more value for money when the time comes.

jerzy_bondov

CBR650F ABS
So I was going to purchase the power commander fuel controller. I spoke with rezvilla and dyno jet and they said the pcfc was discontinued for our bikes.
So my question is... is the power commander v worth the money as far as power and overall engine performace. (longevity, power and response)
It may be discontinued but see if you can pick up some old stock somewhere - if you just want to sort out the bike’s fuelling rather than add quickshiftsrs then it’s all you need.

Nick 650

CBR650F
Thread starter #7
As above, I can testify to its benefits.

Consider how likely you are to make other engine modifications before having it mapped, if you are, do them before mapping. Just so you get more value for money when the time comes.[/QUOTE

Do you have the pcfc or the pcv?

victorkkq

CBR650F
UPDATE!!! revzilla emailed me, they had 1 more pcfc in stock. I just ordered it! I really hope its worth it!
N Nick 650 is it worth it? Marginal or day/night difference? I am thinking of getting the PCV or the PCFC. You have the rights to vote now, your feedback is very much appreciated!

bishop

CBR650F
Don't forget the auto tune module.

I also removed the pair valve system a year after I installed the PC V, bike felt smoother and small throttle openings. Riding in slow traffic was less jerky.

Brammers

CBR650F ABS
Mod
victorkkq victorkkq have a search there's a load of info on the forum from people who've installed one (myself included)

bishop bishop the auto tune is only useful if you constantly swap parts. A proper map is cheaper, better (i.e. Completely mapped) and won't go wrong after a few hundred hours when the sensor is worn out.

J