• Welcome - be sure to add your motorcycle to the Showcase!

CBR650F Yimminie Noob over here!

Par728

CBR650F ABS
Jan 27, 2022
Riding Since
Howdy Ridaz? Par728 from the tdot. Just started riding last year and first bike was a street750 and now the cbr650f. You just gotta love the torque-ness of the street750 but overall the 650f takes the icing on the cake! Its just hands down the best ridability between the two. The sound? Oh so good! Music to my ears! Right now its just stock the 650f but i put an extra horn and LED bulbs and purchased kn air filter, led relay, battery indicator which i havent installed yet. Maybe for long terms if the dough would permit would be the arrow racing full exhaust (out of all it has the most gains +5hp) Not much to see for engine internals. Wanted a carbon wheels but again none available. Hoping to chat with all y’all soon! Let’s ride!!!!

Par728

CBR650F ABS
Jan 27, 2022
Riding Since
Team Canada let’s ride!!!! Oh wait not yet it’s below 12 still outside!!! Darn it!! Cant wait for the spring summer weather!!!!!!!!!!

Par728

CBR650F ABS
Jan 27, 2022
Riding Since
Yeah thanks for the warm welcome to the team Canada! Say baloo2650 im leaning more towards arrow exhaust like the gp2 (sounds like a jet) and lextek low level for the manifold. I like the muffler being just behind brake foot peg. I think it looks sexy like that! Lol im just going to use reducer pipe cause arrow silencers are 54mm and lextek collectors are 51mm. It should sound good. On the highway its like a jet coming from behind you! Lol but that is still in the air… im debating if a full system is cheaper than mixed parts put together. After checking out all what i said lextek arrow combo is just a couple of $$$ cheaper. So still undecided…maybe ride it this year or two then trade the bike once i have my M license to the 1k double r depending on the cash flow and insurance cost. Will see to it. Where you riding? You from Toronto?

baloo2650

CB650F ABS
May 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Riding Since
Yeah thanks for the warm welcome to the team Canada! Say baloo2650 im leaning more towards arrow exhaust like the gp2 (sounds like a jet) and lextek low level for the manifold. I like the muffler being just behind brake foot peg. I think it looks sexy like that! Lol im just going to use reducer pipe cause arrow silencers are 54mm and lextek collectors are 51mm. It should sound good. On the highway its like a jet coming from behind you! Lol but that is still in the air… im debating if a full system is cheaper than mixed parts put together. After checking out all what i said lextek arrow combo is just a couple of $$$ cheaper. So still undecided…maybe ride it this year or two then trade the bike once i have my M license to the 1k double r depending on the cash flow and insurance cost. Will see to it. Where you riding? You from Toronto?
Sorry. been away. I'm from the K-W area. I hear you on the weather. Just put new rubber on my '18!

Top Bottom