Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CBR650R Top Speed CBR650R unrestricted

Vector

CBR650R ABS
Thread starter #21
Interesting video, not my favorite style of riding but I see the attraction.

Too bad it was almost impossible to read the speedo due to the glare. Couple times I saw in the 230 something range but couldn’t make out anything else.

Be safe!!!
Yeah i have no idea of video editing and probably also messed up the gopro settings.

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
Hey Vector,Try doing top speed in thailand during Songkron [ it's our new years] everybody gets wet and many die.
It happens every year and last for a week.It is so hot,every day over 100f for weeks with no rain insight.But it can be alot of fun too.

1555289959810.png

Vector

CBR650R ABS
Thread starter #25
Hey Vector,Try doing top speed in thailand during Songkron [ it's our new years] everybody gets wet and many die.
It happens every year and last for a week.It is so hot,every day over 100f for weeks with no rain insight.But it can be alot of fun too.

View attachment 2970
I was in Bangkok once during August. That was already hot enough. Wearing proper gear must be quite close to torturing yourself :D
The picture looks like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how to feel about the dying part.
I'll stay in Germany I think... Yesterday it snowed :D

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
Yes in august it's not so hot here,and wearing full gear is something i always do but a water vest does help.I use my car
a lot during songkron because it's just too dangerous, 2 years ago i got hit in the head and neck doing about 90kph with
a bucket of water,not good water very dirty water from a river,and it had small stones in it.Besides almost braking my
neck i had to get a new visor for my shoei helmet.Enjoy the snow!!!

skeletor

CBR650F ABS

View attachment 2970
They have those here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
Wet t-shirt? Try wet everything!!! This video was in mandalay burma last year.Very nice place ,like thailand they all go crazy
this time of the year.If you live in south-east asia yor going to get wet

Last edited: