Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Luggage Share my Shad sh36..

Thanks for sharing. I went with the SH23 because they were so much cheaper than the SH35 and SH36. Having the side luggage period was a little bit of adjustment. But those 36's look massive on the bike. I'm sure being able to fit a full-size helmet inside each one is very convenient.

Thanks for sharing. I went with the SH23 because they were so much cheaper than the SH35 and SH36. Having the side luggage period was a little bit of adjustment. But those 36's look massive on the bike. I'm sure being able to fit a full-size helmet inside each one is very convenient.

Thanks for posting those pics, iTom! You have my bike and the Shad 3P system with the SH23's were my plan as well. I like Maxxies larger cases as far as storage goes, but I think the SH23's look a little better. And, like you, I plan to make an Alaska trip in the near future (not sure if I'd take the CB on a trip like that) but it'd be nice to have that luggage space like Maxxie has!
For me, since I'm mostly commuting, the 23's would work just fine.

Maxxie08

CB650R ABS
Thread starter #7
It fits my modular helmet that's why i choose the 36.they are little bit bigger and as a 5'4" im having a trouble getting in and out of the bike,sometimes my right foot touches the right case same with the passenger.๐Ÿ˜Š