Lack of parts Australia

AndrewRHughes

CB650R ABS
Sep 14, 2022
Queensland
Riding Since
Any one else struggling to get any parts for your new toys. Been waiting 7 weeks now for my exhaust and just tried to order a oem quicker shifter and was told a long wait.

Atease

CBR650F
Oct 4, 2022
Riding Since
Yes mate can't get nearly anything.
In the last two weeks I've tried to get coils, reed plates for valve cover, genuine honda coolant, plug leads form both a Honda dealer and Peter Stevens.
All I got was order now see it in 2 - 4 months.

Then thought Eff that I'll just trade it and buy a newbie and all I got was order now see it January at best.

So definitely its frustrating right now especially with the good weather arriving soon.

burnett22

CBR650F ABS
May 26, 2021
Manchester
Riding Since
Any one else struggling to get any parts for your new toys. Been waiting 7 weeks now for my exhaust and just tried to order a oem quicker shifter and was told a long wait.
What bike you got? What exhaust are you after? I replaced mine on my CBR650F for a CS Racing exhaust. I have the original OEM full exhaust which was on the bike for 500 miles from new just taking up space in my house tbh.

AndrewRHughes

CB650R ABS
Sep 14, 2022
Queensland
Riding Since
Placed a order with dynobike for both a akro and a two brothers system in hope 1 turns up that was in August, have been talking with him and he has now said December. Looks like all the parts go to Thailand or USA

AndrewRHughes

CB650R ABS
Sep 14, 2022
Queensland
Riding Since
What bike you got? What exhaust are you after? I replaced mine on my CBR650F for a CS Racing exhaust. I have the original OEM full exhaust which was on the bike for 500 miles from new just taking up space in my house tbh.
Was it a long wait for cs racing shipping

Top Bottom