• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650's Heavier bar ends and weights (UK stockist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

densil101

CBR650F ABS
Dec 19, 2019
I absolutely love my CBR650F (especially since replacing the original tyres with Road 6s! šŸ‘šŸ¼) however, one thing really still bugs me regarding the bike and thatā€™s the vibrations through the bars.

Iā€™ve added grip puppies and they have improved the situation greatly. However I still find I get numb hands despite not gripping too tightly etc etc

Iā€™ve read on the forum that heavier bar ends and weights can also improve matters. Iā€™ve seen the Sato Racing bar ends and weights are recommended. However, they seem like they arenā€™t available in the UK and importing is quite a costly affair! Does anyone know any retailer of the Sato stuff, alternatively does anyone know of bar ends and weights that are both effective, reasonably priced and available in the UK?

Many thanks!

baugustine

CBR650F
Staff
May 21, 2016
Ventura, CA
If you do a search of the word ā€œSATOā€ you will get quite a few hits here. This thread in particular is almost the exact content you are requesting. Feel free to hop in there. Iā€™m locking this as a duplicate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom