• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Luggage Givi top box rails with R&G tail tidy

Frances77

CB650F ABS
Aug 26, 2022
Riding Since
Hi, hope it's ok to join in on this thread. I've just been given two givi boxes which have a BBQ/grill style plate. What rails should I get to mount them? My bike also came with r@g tail tidy. I can only see shad or givi rails when I search.. I'm clueless

Any help would be really appreciated.

Last edited:

Rogue

CBR650F ABS
CBR650F
Sep 3, 2017
St Albans, Herts, UK

User33

CB650F ABS
Apr 22, 2023
Ludwigsburg, Germany
Riding Since
I've just found this conversation because I have the same issue with the Givi topcase rack for my CB650f RC75 with aftermarket rear fender.
I've just thought about cutting the rear bracket in two pieces so that the rear fender has some space to be mounted.
Maybe I can connect the two pieces and the fender with some corner profiles so it won't lose stability.
What is your opinion? :D

Last edited:

Frances77

CB650F ABS
Aug 26, 2022
Riding Since
I've just found this conversation because I have the same issue with the Givi topcase rack for my CB650f RC75 with aftermarket rear fender.
I've just thought about cutting the rear bracket in two pieces so that the rear fender has some space to be mounted.
Maybe I can connect the two pieces and the fender with some corner profiles so it won't lose stability.
What is your opinion? :D
The orig poster solved it with and washers, not sure how though

Top Bottom