• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CBR650R Euro 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG6105

CBR650R ABS
Apr 19, 2022
Riding Since
Basically getting to pass emissions for euro 5 they push a whole lot more air than previous / I’m very cautious, I know from my experience with the Subaru EJ257 engine and also my husky sm610 ie that since emissions testing for euro 2 / there basically leaned right out … so my question is who is running euro 5 and what was result after fitting aftermarket exhaust / filter / etc - any one got any dyno time , graphs they can share / I have read a few posts on here about the cbr 650r running hot and I would be very surprised if euro emissions restriction didn’t have a part to play in that
Regards

baugustine

CBR650F
Staff
May 21, 2016
Ventura, CA
Lots of discussion in other active posts on this topic. Here‘s an executive summary:

Engines are not excessively lean. Engines are not excessively hot.

When users begin removing components and do not also retune to compensate those changes then the bike can (but doesn’t necessarily) run differently.

Please click the exhaust or emission tags next to the title to jump into ongoing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom