• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CBR650F Ebay CBR650f LED mirrors

Marshy

MotoGP
Jun 27, 2017
Lancashire
Decided to bite the bullet and get myself a set of these mirrors, wiring was a piece of cake and fitment was easy. They show less than the OEM mirrors but look really good on the bike. I've attached an image of my bike below.

As said above you will need to put in a small hold into the fairings but its hardly noticeable if done right. I've applied some silicon over the cable and into the hole just to make sure water won't run down from the top of the bike. probably pointless but I had the silicon so why not.

If you have questions ask away :)

- LED relay was needed on my bike as I've replaced all my indicators with LED versions :)

I opted for flush mount indicators from Ebay for the side panels figure its probably safer to put some on the side fairings.

View attachment 2440
Hello, do you have any link to where you bought these in the UK? The eBay link above is in Australia and doesn’t ship to the UK 🤦🏻‍♂️
Thanks in advance 👍🏻

Sarat

CBR650F ABS
Jun 10, 2019
Decided to bite the bullet and get myself a set of these mirrors, wiring was a piece of cake and fitment was easy. They show less than the OEM mirrors but look really good on the bike. I've attached an image of my bike below.

As said above you will need to put in a small hold into the fairings but its hardly noticeable if done right. I've applied some silicon over the cable and into the hole just to make sure water won't run down from the top of the bike. probably pointless but I had the silicon so why not.

If you have questions ask away :)

- LED relay was needed on my bike as I've replaced all my indicators with LED versions :)

I opted for flush mount indicators from Ebay for the side panels figure its probably safer to put some on the side fairings.

View attachment 2440
Hi
How is the brightness of the turnsignals as compared to stock ones are they bright enough to be visible during day time

Sarat

CBR650F ABS
Jun 10, 2019
In case the eBay link I provided does not work in the future, the page listed the mirrors to fit the following bikes.

Honda:
2003-2014 Honda CBR600RR;
2004-2007 Honda CBR1000RR;
2011-2013 Honda CBR250R;
2012-2014 Honda CBR500R;
2015 Honda CBR300R
CB1100XX,CBR600F,CBR600F4,CBR600F4i

Suzuki:
Suzuki GSXR 600 GSXR 750 2004 2005 04 05

Yamaha
FZ1 FZ6 YZF R1;199X-2007

Triumph:
2007 Triumph daytona 675

So mirrors from any of those bikes should also fit our 650's
Hi Do any of the Suzuki GSXR 600 will fit CBR 650, or do i need to search for any particular year

Bobbymees81

CBR650F ABS
Dec 27, 2020
Riding Since
I had been searching for a while to find a set of turn signal mirrors for my bike. I found these will searching around eBay and the bolt size, spacing and the mirrors mounting angle all checked out. I received and fitted the mirrors and a signal relay today (relay is under the gas tank, a total PITA). Thought I'd share in case someone was searching for something similar.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motorcycle-Rear-View-Side-Mirrors-LED-Turn-Signals-Light-For-Suzuki-Yamaha-Honda/263833718363?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

View attachment 2374View attachment 2375

They work well, led is visible from wide angles. The mirror is a reasonable size although you dont get as good a view as the Honda OEM's. Now im just wating on some fairing mount blanking plates to dry.

View attachment 2376
Hi how many wires did you indicators have? I bough these mirrors of ebay but ther is 2 wires in them and my bike has 3 which is a problem. thanks

baugustine

CBR650F
Staff
May 21, 2016
Ventura, CA
Hi how many wires did you indicators have? I bough these mirrors of ebay but ther is 2 wires in them and my bike has 3 which is a problem. thanks
the third wire is the running lamp which will not be used for the mirror. The schematic shows you which is running and which is directional. green is ground on these.

Top Bottom