• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650Rs Cb650r ALL Exhausts Comparison Video

quigonquinn

CBR650R
Feb 17, 2020
great video!

does anyone know offhand which, if any, of those fit like the stock exhaust? under the body instead of hanging off the passenger pegs?

Nashy

CB650R
Oct 19, 2020
Riding Since
Sp engineering is a full system and sounds amazing and I brought it because of the video above.

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
And the winner is Termigononi as it has been on my bike since 2014. Even with the baffle out it still passes the rego test every year.

JH09

CB650R ABS
Jul 29, 2020
Riding Since
Would love to see how a CS Racing exhaust compares. No affiliation, just a happy customer. I have one on my '14 650F and absolutely love it. I've received a few compliments over the years about it.

eg. https://csracingusa.com/products/20...b650r-cs-racing-full-exhaust-w-headers-baffle
i do like the looks of that CS. can you describe how the sound compares to the akra in the video? i like the deeper throaty note. deeper than stock i assume? i found a couple videos on YT of the CS, but hard to compare. c'mon stimulus checks!!! thx

Little _ole_man

CBR650R ABS
Dec 22, 2023
South West Florida
Riding Since
I found this video which compare all exhausts for Cb650r

Very helpful if you are thinking which exhausts to upgrade and find the best sound you like.

You can click on the video for all exhausts timestamps & links

Which exhaust you liked the most?

My question is for the 2023 CBR650RA. Which one claims to unleash the most power??

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
Thank you for correcting me !!!
Which one that DOES unleash the most power for the 2023 CBR650R ABS ?
Any good, well designed name brand will “unleash” the same amount of power which is almost nothing, like 3%-5%. I think I said this in your into post, exhausts are not as restrictive as they once were, this bike makes approximately 100hp (closer to 90) and you’ll see 3-5 hp if you’re very lucky and do a good tune or professional sets up your tuner like a Power Commander as well. With the fact the entire exhaust is 1 piece in mind, you need to replace the whole thing or cut and cobble in a slip on. A full exhaust from Yoshimura, Akrapovic, Two Brothers, Arrow, etc., all well known brands, is north of $1,400 plus your tuning another $600 or so. There are cheaper full options, Black Widow, Delkavic, CS Racing, are a few popular one but they are more for loud than performance.

A slip on is cheaper but again cobble it in, not reversible.

So is $2k plus worth 5% max power on the top end? Your call but I’d suggest Akra if it is as it’s been the most consistent with making more power while being able to run the baffle at keep a reasonable sound level.

And a “high flow” air filter like K&N, DNA, HiFlo or others does not make any difference other than letting in more dirt and being reusable. But OEM is so cheap I wouldn’t thing it’s worth the hassle.

Top Bottom