Canada

iTom76

CB650F
Aug 27, 2019
Central Alberta here. Really enjoying my CB650F so far. Owner for a week. Will be mounting some Shad SH23 bags this week. Bought this bike to tour on.

Devilsfan

CB650F
Jun 5, 2019
Tampa, Florida
Central Alberta here. Really enjoying my CB650F so far. Owner for a week. Will be mounting some Shad SH23 bags this week. Bought this bike to tour on.

Post pics when you get them installed. I ordered some this summer but they were on back-order for forever. They finally called me after weeks of waiting. I ignored them and now I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want them. When I tour next summer I may decide they're a necessity but until then I would love to see what they look like on a CB650F.

iTom76

CB650F
Aug 27, 2019
Post pics when you get them installed. I ordered some this summer but they were on back-order for forever. They finally called me after weeks of waiting. I ignored them and now I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want them. When I tour next summer I may decide they're a necessity but until then I would love to see what they look like on a CB650F.

For sure, Devilsfan. I have the SH23 bags at this point. They are very nice. I just don't have the brackets. The wrong ones were ordered and the correct ones are on the way. I was able to fit my Kriega US20 packed with two large towels into the SH23. But I think I'll probably pick up an Osprey 20l drybag to use instead as there's a lot less buckles on the outside of the bag. I want to point out that the Shad hard bags are waterproof. I'm just looking at the Osprey drybags because they would make a cheap inner bag.
I took my Bonneville to Yellowstone National Park this summer. We did 2800km in 4 days. I packed everything in a Kriega US20 and a US5. It'll be nice to have essentially twice the storage space of that plus still have the option to use the two Kriega bags.

Devilsfan

CB650F
Jun 5, 2019
Tampa, Florida
For sure, Devilsfan. I have the SH23 bags at this point. They are very nice. I just don't have the brackets. The wrong ones were ordered and the correct ones are on the way.

I have the Shad 40L top case with Shad brackets on mine. It holds my wet weather gear, tool kit and my small grip bag. When I go to work (which I've only ridden twice - Florida rain season) I've throw my backpack over my shoulders. If I had the side cases I could move everything from the top case to the side and then throw my backpack in the top case - thus nothing on my back!
Also, when you're all installed, if you can take some pictures with just the brackets on. I like the 3P system as they go with the bike's lines, unlike those Givi monstrosities!

iTom76

CB650F
Aug 27, 2019
I have the Shad 40L top case with Shad brackets on mine. It holds my wet weather gear, tool kit and my small grip bag. When I go to work (which I've only ridden twice - Florida rain season) I've throw my backpack over my shoulders. If I had the side cases I could move everything from the top case to the side and then throw my backpack in the top case - thus nothing on my back!
Also, when you're all installed, if you can take some pictures with just the brackets on. I like the 3P system as they go with the bike's lines, unlike those Givi monstrosities!

Will do.

iTom76

CB650F
Aug 27, 2019

I've had the brackets and hard luggage on now for almost a week. I really like how it looks and it's extremely convenient. I want to point out to all that I purchased the 650F to tour on and am looking forward to a trip to Alaska in the next few years. I've added some pics in the media gallery.

Lolxmatt

CBR650R ABS
Jan 23, 2020
Picking up a new 2020 CBR650R Mid April after my vacation. Im in Ontario... near wonderland =D

Big Nate

CBR650F ABS
Jul 24, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Hello fellow Canucks! I know we're in the dead of winter.. but i'm already crazy excited for the spring!

I'm wondering if any of you have been to or can recommend some good racing schools/ Courses in South Western Ontario. I want to learn to get the most out of my bike and eventually do some track days. So that hopefully I can get these illegal impulses out of my system safely, lol.

Let me know what you think, Cheers

vetteguy72

CBR650R ABS
Jun 29, 2020
Riding Since
Hello, I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and I purchased a brand new 2020 Honda CBR 650R motorcycle this past summer.

Already did a few mods - Evotech Tail Tidy, Puig Tinted Windscreen, Puig Brake Reservoir Cover, ASV C5 Levers, Luimoto Seat Covers.

GTSnoRacer

CB650F ABS
Feb 20, 2021
Riding Since
Any goods leads for sliders?

I've found gb racing sliders at Bayside performance, $333 for a full set of 3, but no frame sliders.

Top Bottom