Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Canada

andrew.k

CBR650R ABS
love the sound of it :) have you got in Canada? Do you know if it's street legal in ontario?
Thanks my friend, it sounds great in person! No actual dB level restrictions that I have seen, its more of a municipal law than provincial. Please see below:

Noise, smoke, bells and horns
Muffler
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Every motor vehicle or motor assisted bicycle shall be equipped with a muffler in good working order and in constant operation to prevent excessive or unusual noise and excessive smoke, and no person shall use a muffler cut-out, straight exhaust, gutted muffler, hollywood muffler, by-pass or similar device upon a motor vehicle or motor assisted bicycle. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 75 (1)
-----

The Akra Race should suffice to legal requirements in Ontario. I passed a police office yesterday and he did not give me any trouble.

Cheers,
AK

AlexS

CBR650R ABS
Thanks my friend, it sounds great in person! No actual dB level restrictions that I have seen, its more of a municipal law than provincial. Please see below:

Noise, smoke, bells and horns
Muffler
Every motor vehicle or motor assisted bicycle shall be equipped with a muffler in good working order and in constant operation to prevent excessive or unusual noise and excessive smoke, and no person shall use a muffler cut-out, straight exhaust, gutted muffler, hollywood muffler, by-pass or similar device upon a motor vehicle or motor assisted bicycle. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 75 (1)
-----

The Akra Race should suffice to legal requirements in Ontario. I passed a police office yesterday and he did not give me any trouble.

Cheers,
AK
Nice, thank you. The office yesterday maybe was deaf ;)