Anyone else here from Asia?

bitterjme

CBR650R ABS
Dec 1, 2019
Hi fellow Asians, greetings from Malaysia! My 2019 Honda CBR650R was an upgrade from Kawasaki Z250. Loving the machine, can't seem to get enough riding it.

Greetings from Malaysia. The CBR650F is my first bike, got it in 2018, Matt Black. I love my bike, no regrets. :)
Hey there, which state are you from? I see there aren't many active CBR650R groups in Malaysia. We should ride one day if got chance.

OkiCB

CB650R ABS
Sep 23, 2019
Okinawa, Japan
It seems I'm the farthest East here lol
Not much for the English speaking community here in Japan.
Havent found any Japanese forums for these things yet either, sadly.

baloo2650

CB650F ABS
May 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Riding Since
I was in Shanghai for a year, thank god I'm back home in Canada... Knowing that you are being watched all the time kind of sucks. And having to pass a HIV test for a residence permit? Keep buying Chinese garbage on Amazon y'all!

Last edited:

victorkkq

CBR650F
Oct 30, 2018
Hi fellow Asians, greetings from Malaysia! My 2019 Honda CBR650R was an upgrade from Kawasaki Z250. Loving the machine, can't seem to get enough riding it.

Hey there, which state are you from? I see there aren't many active CBR650R groups in Malaysia. We should ride one day if got chance.
Hey there I am in Bangsar Kuala Lumpur. I don't have a specific CBR650R or F group friends but there is a FB Malaysia forum for our bike (see link). Message me your contact if you are interested to ride with me. I usually go track in Sepang or Elite. Casual ride to Bukit Tinggi. Cheers :)

Ahn

CBR650R ABS
May 15, 2021
Riding Since
Hello guys. I ordered black one and i need to wait 3 or 4 months for recieve my cbr650r. Can't wait for my cbr, it's very hard.

gnichols

CB650R ABS
Nov 30, 2021
Riding Since
Hi, my name is Colin. I'm based in Goa in India, although I also have a home in England.

Anyone else here from this part of the world?

Please introduce yourself here.

Thanks
Canadian in South Korea! This has been my home for the past 8 years :)

gnichols

CB650R ABS
Nov 30, 2021
Riding Since
Hello guys. I ordered black one and i need to wait 3 or 4 months for recieve my cbr650r. Can't wait for my cbr, it's very hard.
Hi Ahn! I'm living in Gangneung these days, and will be ordering the CB650R once spring comes. Where abouts are you?

Emempee

CB650F
Feb 14, 2020
Expat from UK living in Khon Kaen area, Thailand
2017 CB650F

Would love to ride those Northern Thai mountain roads

Ahn

CBR650R ABS
May 15, 2021
Riding Since
Hi Ahn! I'm living in Gangneung these days, and will be ordering the CB650R once spring comes. Where abouts are you?
Welcome! Gangneung is a beautiful city with East Sea and you can find nice road around the Jeongdongjin station. I am living in the inland almost 3~4 hours far from Gangneung. I sold my cbr650r 2months ago because it's position makes pain to my shoulder. I tried to get use to with that but i couldn't :/
So i tried looking for more comfortable one and finally i bought used NC750X few weeks ago and i am really happy with that :)
And you might need to wait for new CB650R almost 3~5months. If you want ride in the next spring i suggest order now.

gnichols

CB650R ABS
Nov 30, 2021
Riding Since
Welcome! Gangneung is a beautiful city with East Sea and you can find nice road around the Jeongdongjin station. I am living in the inland almost 3~4 hours far from Gangneung. I sold my cbr650r 2months ago because it's position makes pain to my shoulder. I tried to get use to with that but i couldn't :/
So i tried looking for more comfortable one and finally i bought used NC750X few weeks ago and i am really happy with that :)
And you might need to wait for new CB650R almost 3~5months. If you want ride in the next spring i suggest order now.
Yes, the roads here in Gangwondo are fantastic- I'm conviced South Korea has some of the best twisties out there! Good to know about pre-ordering; I'll start to look into it. Thanks~!

Top Bottom