• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CBR650R 2022 CBR650R Headlight height adjustment

PengPengTOT

CBR650R
Aug 2, 2023
Riding Since
Apparently im not able to read manuals anymore.

Can anybody tell me how to, or tell me on which page in the owners manuel it is, to lower the headlight on the '22 CBR650R, so that im not blinding oncoming traffic anymore?

For the love of god i am not able to find it in the manual or in the internet.

(I know how on which height they should be, i just dont know which screws to turn)

Tony650r

CBR650R
Nov 30, 2021
Riding Since
Apparently im not able to read manuals anymore.

Can anybody tell me how to, or tell me on which page in the owners manuel it is, to lower the headlight on the '22 CBR650R, so that im not blinding oncoming traffic anymore?

For the love of god i am not able to find it in the manual or in the internet.

(I know how on which height they should be, i just dont know which screws to turn)
I’m curious, were the lights aiming high from new or were they replaced? I’ve never given any thought to the possibility that I could be blinding other drivers 😅. I hope I’m not. Was it easily noticeable?

Motojack

CBR650R
May 26, 2019
My bike was delivered to the dealer with the lights pointing up to the sky blinding everyone. People were kind enough to blind me back that's how I figured it out. Plus I could sort of tell when the speed limiter signs were reflecting light back at me from my headlight

Top Bottom