• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650Fs 2014 Service Manual

Magdiel

CB650F ABS
Jul 6, 2017
Israel
Hello,
douse any one knows if there is an update to this service manual?
I noticed its from 2014 and I understand that some times they have a 2nd ... revision to the original book.
Douse it exist for purchase or download? but not the one that is only for the US an Canada region.

Thank you

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
Hello,
douse any one knows if there is an update to this service manual?
I noticed its from 2014 and I understand that some times they have a 2nd ... revision to the original book.
Douse it exist for purchase or download? but not the one that is only for the US an Canada region.

Thank you
Everything I see is 2014...15...some include 16?

A quick Google didn't show any legit places to buy.. Most showed out of stock... Amazon had one for $150 :greedy:

Magdiel

CB650F ABS
Jul 6, 2017
Israel
Everything I see is 2014...15...some include 16?

A quick Google didn't show any legit places to buy.. Most showed out of stock... Amazon had one for $150 :greedy:

There are original books out there for about 50$ but they only include the US & Canada region including 2016 (up to 2016 its the same bike, changed in 2017)
couldn't find it on amazon.com, can you send the link.
Its strange that its so hard to get this book for these regions.

Magdiel

CB650F ABS
Jul 6, 2017
Israel

Duncan

CBR650F
Honorable Discharge
Odominator
May 3, 2015
SEQ Australia
the manual I have (the one linke din the OP) for both CB and CBR for 2014 to 2016.

it also says it specifically covers these countries

EUROPEAN DIRECT SALES
Korea
Russia
Thailand
Malaysia
Australia, New Zealand
Brazil

PS: some of these markets include the EVAP Canister, which is also a requirement for California.
The EU should also cover the UK, for the time being.

Last edited:

Magdiel

CB650F ABS
Jul 6, 2017
Israel
the manual I have (the one linke din the OP) for both CB and CBR for 2014 to 2016.

it also says it specifically covers these countries

EUROPEAN DIRECT SALES
Korea
Russia
Thailand
Malaysia
Australia, New Zealand
Brazil

PS: some of these markets include the EVAP Canister, which is also a requirement for California.
The EU should also cover the UK, for the time being.
So this the one and only edition right?
The manual that is linked here by StephaneCBR

Duncan

CBR650F
Honorable Discharge
Odominator
May 3, 2015
SEQ Australia
I can't say that for sure. but all of us here have found it of use. and we are very friendly to any questions about what you can expect to get yourself in to.

if you download all the components into one folder, and open the index with acrobat, all the page sections are linked. it's quite fancy.

StephaneCBR

CBR650F ABS
May 23, 2015
Montreal, Canada
I got my 2014 version from a Honda Dealer. If you are looking for a 2107 or 2018 version of the manual you should go to your local Honda dealer and ask them if they sell the .pdf. Don't know if they are legally allowed to sell this or if its a favor that my dealer gave my back then.

Last edited:

Magdiel

CB650F ABS
Jul 6, 2017
Israel
I got my 2014 version from a Honda Dealer. If you are looking for a 2107 or 2018 version of the manual you should go to your local Honda dealer and ask them if they sell the .pdf. Don't know if they are legally allowed to sell this of if its a favor that my dealer gave my back then.
Mine is 2016 so I am all good :)
In my country I doubt you will find a service manual :-( :)

Top Bottom