You reach the MotoGP level... And do this?!?!

Brammers

CBR650F ABS
Staff
May 30, 2014
Hampshire, England
You act like a d**k. You also then proceed to lose your current contract, and the one you were about to sign.

Effectively "you retire" in one, decisive, action.

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
Well....

Earlier, the boss of Italian bike maker MV Agusta had vowed to rip up a contract with Fenati, who also caused headlines in 2015 when he was penalised for kicking out at Finnish rider Niklas Ajo in a Moto3 warm-up in Argentina. Fenati had been due to join MV Agusta’s new Moto2 project next season, but the project was in partnership with Forward Racing, for whom Manzi rides.

Daniel

CB650F ABS
Feb 15, 2015

He's had previous incidents too, gave Niklas Ajo a kick after a spat during warm-up and later turned Ajos bike off on the line. Fenati is just a dick.

Jerry

CBR650F ABS
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
In an interview after the incident he said ”It isn’t my world. There is too much injustice. I was wrong, that is true, but nobody cares about my pain.”
He sees himself like the victim. Terrible attitude.

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
In an interview after the incident he said ”It isn’t my world. There is too much injustice. I was wrong, that is true, but nobody cares about my pain.”
He sees himself like the victim. Terrible attitude.
The exact attitude that results in making shit moves repeatedly rather than learning from them. He does not belong on a track with other riders.

Top Bottom