UK Meet up

Brammers

CBR650F ABS
Staff
May 30, 2014
Hampshire, England
All,

baugustine @baugustine is coming over from the US on March 25th (Sunday). He's invited myself and anyone else who'd like to pop in to meet up for a few drinks.

We'll be meeting at approximately 5pm at the White Lion Inn, Fritwell Rd, Bicester, OX27 7NZ

They are open until 9pm. For those who can, one of his friends is a darts player ... so bring your arrows!

J

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
I have a site wide alert displaying until the 26th.

I think I formatted the date correctly for you 😎

Edit: I don't think the notice is displaying... Not sure why... working on it.

Last edited:

Brammers

CBR650F ABS
Staff
May 30, 2014
Hampshire, England
I have a site wide alert displaying until the 26th.

I think I formatted the date correctly for you 😎

Edit: I don't think the notice is displaying... Not sure why... working on it.

The link text in the notification on the site is the same colour as the background :)

Quick CSS tweak please!

J

Johnboy82

CBR650F
Dec 26, 2017
Bedfordshire
This looks like a pretty decent reason to go for a pretty decent run out ,I take it that it falls on the start of British summer time will guarantee us a fine day ?
And that was your plan all along ?

I’ll IN the week prior ( due to work etc ) if I can 100% make it . But fingers crossed , see ya soon

dadger

Moto3
Sep 22, 2014
Southampton
Sorry guys, can't make it! Recovering from surgery, so confined to home! Hope you have a great time & make our visitors feel very welcome!:(:nurse:

bobstrax

CB650F ABS
Oct 1, 2017
Lincolnshire
Hi Guys, I too am going to let you down.
If you are here for the wk and down this way, you are more than welcome to pop in, any time of the day is fine.
Team UK win on the Arrows :)

baugustine

CBR650F
Staff
May 21, 2016
Ventura, CA
Hi Guys, I too am going to let you down.
If you are here for the wk and down this way, you are more than welcome to pop in, any time of the day is fine.
Team UK win on the Arrows :)

Bummer. Looks like we’ll be in Oxford the whole week due to weather mid-week. We’ll plan something next trip hopefully.

baugustine

CBR650F
Staff
May 21, 2016
Ventura, CA
Had a great time ... thanks for making the trip to the pub. Sorry about the food situation! Hope the hotel sorted you out OK?

J

Who knew a pub wouldn’t serve food? :rolleyes:

The hotel restaurant took great care of us. One of the best meals I’ve had traveling in a long time. If you take your spouse, order the Sticky Toffee Pudding dessert. Holy crap was it good...

Next trip I’ll have you pick something central to everyone. The company has a great car service for us to get around in.

Top Bottom