News Site upgrade in progress...

Thomas

CBR650F ABS
650 Alumnus
Apr 8, 2017
Germany
Come by and visit me while you are here.
Just wanted to write it really works well now for me for the last 3 days without errors and now this :smuggrin:

Attachments

• abc123.PNG
    abc123.PNG
    87.9 KB · Views: 9

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
FYI - the issue impacting flags has been identified. It was caused by another separate addon, which has been disabled until it can be corrected.

Flags should correct themselves over time.

Thomas

CBR650F ABS
650 Alumnus
Apr 8, 2017
Germany
Another little thing:
With slowly but steady increasing numbers of members I think the Terms & Rules resource could use a little "update". Especially with the 2017 model update and the 650 now being sold in the States there were quite some new users here lately.
The general rules should be clear to everyone but the basic stuff.
Be polite and friendly, don´t take everything personal, respect other opinions and try to use the search function before making a thread to see if the topic might be already covered with lots of information .
(Exhaust (especially Akra), PC, power outlets and LAMS seems to be a very popular topic and there are already a lot of great answers.)

Thomas

CBR650F ABS
650 Alumnus
Apr 8, 2017
Germany
I can agree with that. I'll draft something up. I'm a fan of simple rules similar to what you suggested 😎
Yeah, nothing fancy but the basics. So that nobody can say "Oh, didn´t know that" in the end. Maybe more of a "guideline" instead of rules.

Top Bottom