News Site upgrade in progress...

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
Is it possible to get 2 more flags?as i am a usa citizen as well as a aussie citizen.It would
look cool with 3 flags. They don't cost any money, and it's what i am.Pretty Please!

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
Is it possible to get 2 more flags?as i am a usa citizen as well as a aussie citizen.It would
look cool with 3 flags. They don't cost any money, and it's what i am.Pretty Please!
Haha. I would if I could!

The flags are all automated based on location of the IP address when visiting.

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
Don’t know if anyone else is seeing this but the flags are all over the place and rarely match up with where people are located. At first I thought it was only a few people that may have been software that hides your IP but it’s pretty much everyone now.

Thomas

CBR650F ABS
650 Alumnus
Apr 8, 2017
Germany
Don’t know if anyone else is seeing this but the flags are all over the place and rarely match up with where people are located. At first I thought it was only a few people that may have been software that hides your IP but it’s pretty much everyone now.
Yes, some people´s flag changes constantly. I still think that´s because of VPN usage.

Oh and btw, GPJake haqzore , did you raise the upload limits again, lately? Last time I was able to upload without decreasing image size.

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
Riding Since
The same author as before the site upgrade cosed coded this new version. I've asked if there is something different that is causing what seems to be far more frequent & inaccurate updates.

Oh and btw, GPJake haqzore , did you raise the upload limits again, lately? Last time I was able to upload without decreasing image size.

It should be set to a 10 meg max now.

dadger

Moto3
Sep 22, 2014
Southampton
Just tried a little experiment! I moved your location marker from Milton Keynes to Swansea, thought you needed a break!! It told me it was successful, but when went back in, it had moved me.

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
Riding Since
Got a response from the coder:

There's nothing different from how often the flag changes between the old and new version. The flag changes when the IP address changes for the user.

So you all just need to settle down & stay in one place ;)

Top Bottom