• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Looking for an OEM clutch lever

mahfeww

CBR650F
Oct 12, 2020
Riding Since
Hey guys! I'm not one for short levers and I like the OEM ones. I bought my cbr650f used and it had no broken short levers and am looking to buy someone's oem ones. I'll pay you $20!

Cláudio Nogueira

CB650R ABS
Jan 26, 2022
Portugal
Riding Since
Hello.

OEM levers are cheap. I broke the clutch lever and a new OEM one costed me 20€.
The brake is a bit more expensive but not that much.

I putted the bike on a rear stand to clean the chain. When putting it back on the floor I forgot to check the side stand. Felt really stupid :-(

mahfeww

CBR650F
Oct 12, 2020
Riding Since
Hello.

OEM levers are cheap. I broke the clutch lever and a new OEM one costed me 20€.
The brake is a bit more expensive but not that much.

I putted the bike on a rear stand to clean the chain. When putting it back on the floor I forgot to check the side stand. Felt really stupid :-(
I've only found OEM brake levers. I got one for $20.. I can't find any OEM clutch levers. I don't like the short ones and that's all the aftermarket seems to have. Have a link?

Cláudio Nogueira

CB650R ABS
Jan 26, 2022
Portugal
Riding Since
You can buy aftermarket full length levers that fold up in case you drop it again.

Try boonstra parts for secound hand stuff. Sometimes with ebay there are risks.

I'd try to buy levers new though.
I like the OEM levers. It´s my choice to keep them. They work fine, they have the right travel and reach for my hands. Also like their simplistic, raw looks. Also I don´t like the look of the "most" aftermarkets. I find the most horrible, even more if coloured.

If I drop the bike again, witch for sure I'll do, it´s just a matter of when, a 20€ lever is the least of my concerns. A neighbour of mine offered me a set of new OEMs he took out from his bike. I replaced the lever immediately after the bike drop. As they are cheap, I ordered a new one to put it back in stock. ;-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom