• Welcome - be sure to add your motorcycle to the Showcase!

Hi from india

murali_db

CBR650F ABS
Dec 28, 2018
Hi, im murali krishnan from Chennai,India.

Took delivery of my 2018 CBR650f last week. In india the cbr650f sales is stopped 2 months back, no bookings are taken. My bike was a test ride bike with 853 kms on ODO when i bought it, it was as good as new bike. This must be the last bike to be sold in india as all other showrooms in major cities sold their test ride bikes long back, not sure if its the last in the world . I work at Zoho as a QA manager for four ITSM products.

Happy to meet you guys.

Brammers

CBR650F ABS
Staff
May 30, 2014
Hampshire, England
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the purchase.

Have a search for tips and answers, if you have any questions or need help afterwards feel free to ask!

J

murali_db

CBR650F ABS
Dec 28, 2018

murali_db

CBR650F ABS
Dec 28, 2018
Yesterday i fitted the radiator guard(Evotech), had a hardtime fitting the left side fairing.
Rad1.jpg Rad2.jpg WhatsApp Image 2019-01-02 at 4.10.19 PM.jpeg .

Managed to Refit the Fairings back properly, however there is a small visible gap in the left side fairing, dont know why.
Rad3.jpg

norcorider

CB650F ABS
Jul 26, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Hi, im murali krishnan from Chennai,India.

Took delivery of my 2018 CBR650f last week. In india the cbr650f sales is stopped 2 months back, no bookings are taken. My bike was a test ride bike with 853 kms on ODO when i bought it, it was as good as new bike. This must be the last bike to be sold in india as all other showrooms in major cities sold their test ride bikes long back, not sure if its the last in the world . I work at Zoho as a QA manager for four ITSM products.

Happy to meet you guys.

Welcome to the forum Murali. I used to live and work in Chennai back in 2006. Used to own Yamaha R15 and Avenger 200.

Ride safe! Cheers

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
Another black bike! Your not alone i have 1 too but a 2014.Now with a few mods. it will look

great.Red wheel tape would would be a nice starter,maybe some frame slider,and of course a

tail tidy would be nice. Just a few things that won't brake the bank.Welcome and safe riding!

ADIOS600

CB650F ABS
May 16, 2017
LINCOLNSHIRE
Another black bike! Your not alone i have 1 too but a 2014.Now with a few mods. it will look

great.Red wheel tape would would be a nice starter,maybe some frame slider,and of course a

tail tidy would be nice. Just a few things that won't brake the bank.Welcome and safe riding!
Riding in Thailand you should have fluorescent pink.

Top Bottom