News FYI: Year/Model Display

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
There's a clear and easy way to show which year & model 650F you own (or want to own).

This helps clarify discussions and questions throughout the site. Once you set these fields, people can quickly tell what you own when reading your content.

Simply go to your profile and fill out the fields shown below:
Screenshot_20180413-142710.jpg

After that, a background process that runs regularly will update to show the info throughout the site:
Screenshot_20180413-143012.jpg

Last edited:

bobstrax

CB650F ABS
Oct 1, 2017
Lincolnshire
Went to fill it out but found it was already done :)
Went to change the Avatar pic ....and failed at both attempts... uploading from my pc :(
Can I use a pic that is already in Media ? ....Brammers/Haqzore help please :)

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
Riding Since
Went to change the Avatar pic ....and failed at both attempts... uploading from my pc :(
Can I use a pic that is already in Media ? ....Brammers/Haqzore help please :)
I believe you have to upload one separately.

Did you get an error message or anything?

Last edited:

bobstrax

CB650F ABS
Oct 1, 2017
Lincolnshire
Hi, no message, one of the same pics as before, from same pc file, saw the bars running across the top as loading, then nothing. Had another crack at it before I logged off there and same result.
Maybe it doesn't like green ;)

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
Riding Since
Hi, no message, one of the same pics as before, from same pc file, saw the bars running across the top as loading, then nothing. Had another crack at it before I logged off there and same result.
Maybe it doesn't like green ;)
Hm. Not sure. If the site doesn't "like it" you should get a message telling you why.

Want to post the image here and I'll try to add it for you?

bobstrax

CB650F ABS
Oct 1, 2017
Lincolnshire
Thank you very much :)
Still fiddling with cosmetics but I'm fairly happy. Still not sure about front fender though. Can always pop on black wheels, fender etc to mix it up a bit.

Top Bottom