Crashes in my home town 2018

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
These are some really dumb crushes.How did your town due in 2018?I hope a lot better than mine!

Last edited:

User2

CBR650F
Oct 23, 2018
We have a lot more traffic here. I’d be jealous of the deserted road ways in the video if not for the carnage.

I could not believe how many motorcycles in the video just rode head on with another bike, into cars and even into fences on the side of the road never attempting to break or swerve even the slightest bit.

Insanity!

jerzy_bondov

CBR650F ABS
Sep 30, 2018
London
The new year period in Thailand is infamous for drink driving/riding and awful road accidents. Every year the authorities release the shocking fatality figures but it doesn't seem to change the culture much.

I'm sure the OP can fill us in more.

bobstrax

CB650F ABS
Oct 1, 2017
Lincolnshire
Shit, this is worse than last years vid you put up......Roadhog , be careful over there my friend, it seems to be like a lottery just taking the bike out :(

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
Most of the accidents in the above video happen late at night,and most riders were pissed.The accidents that happen during the

day are just to bloody to show. 2019 might be a good year,fingers crossed.

Beansie

CB650F ABS
650 Alumnus
Feb 4, 2018
Stockport
Without trying to cause offence do they just give licences out to any old idiot over there? Most of the videos shown are due to lack of road sense, experience and respect for the road!

jerzy_bondov

CBR650F ABS
Sep 30, 2018
London
Beansie, yes driving tests are more rudimentary across most of Asia than they are in the UK, but the primary difference is just the way people treat life/chance/fate. Their attitudes are different to safety generally as a result. I've driven across Thailand and it's not as bad as some places - Indonesia / Bali / India / Sri Lanka are something else. As terrifying as a hot lap round the Ring on a Touristfahrten day.

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
The Buddha taught rebirth and this could happen many times over and over.Their death is just a new beginning.

The Thais hate wearing helmets or any protective jackets or pants while riding.The fines are going up all the time but

many still won't wear the helmets.During holidays it's like the wild west over here,maybe in a 100 years it might change?

Hell,i can't even get pissed on my push-bike,what next?

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/drunk-cycling-will-soon-be-considered-legal-offence-with-500-baht-fine/

Last edited:
Top Bottom