• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Gear Best luggage rack?

Black Númenórean

CB650R ABS
Sep 4, 2022
Riding Since
Greetings, friends.

Recently I rode my CB650R from Florida to Pennsylvania and back, logging between 350 to 420 miles per day. For luggage, I used two Kriega bags that worked flawlessly. These were attached to the rear seat essentially as tail packs. At times, they served as a nice backrest, but at other times I would have liked them to be farther back. Is there a good and simple luggage rack available for our bike that would extend past the rear seat a few inches to provide a bit more space for bags?

Thanks always for your expertise,

BN

david bar

CB650R
Dec 5, 2023
Riding Since
you can assemble Top box, Aluminum box According to your need there is a variable size It goes by volume, size in liters

I don't think it's pretty, but with 6 screws you can disassemble and put back as needed
Screenshot_20231213_140021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Motojack

CBR650R
May 26, 2019
I installed sw motech street rack onto support bars from another german company. It's really the smallest discreet one you can get when I looked at the time. If you want there is adapters for larger luggage bags or top boxes

Top Bottom