• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Akrapovic S-H6R11-AFT

Nick 650

CBR650F
Apr 3, 2019
New York, USA
My experience was that the bike had a little more at the top end with just the straight exhaust swap (I did two track days on the same track a week apart, with the two different configs) , at the expense of mid range torque. PCFC subsequently fixed the mid range torque issue and probably liberated an extra hp or two at the top too.

Do you have a cat or baffle in the exhuast? and what map for the pcfc did you use?

jerzy_bondov

CBR650F ABS
Sep 30, 2018
London
Yes - I run it with the inbuilt baffle, and on track to get it past noise regs at Bedford I had to remove the end can and insert ANOTHER baffle in the other end.

Map wise I was running the appropriate one off the power commander website - can’t remember exactly which one it’s called now.

STOC77

CB650F ABS
Feb 17, 2019
Akrapovic has been fitted.
Sounds amazing and that’s with the baffle left in!!
I managed to remove the spot weld from the grub screw so I am able to remove the baffle as and when I want to see what that sounds like.
👍🏻

Psnake

CBR650R ABS
Apr 2, 2019
Yes - I run it with the inbuilt baffle, and on track to get it past noise regs at Bedford I had to remove the end can and insert ANOTHER baffle in the other end.

Map wise I was running the appropriate one off the power commander website - can’t remember exactly which one it’s called now.
What was the DB level with the akra insert?

jerzy_bondov

CBR650F ABS
Sep 30, 2018
London
It was up at 104db with the baffle in at 5500rpm, with a double baffle and cladding it sneaked under the 101 limit at 100.9db!

Top Bottom