• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CBR650F Akrapovic melted my fairing on two places

ADIOS600

CB650F ABS
May 16, 2017
LINCOLNSHIRE
Thank you, I’m pretty satisfied with this fix also, practically doesn’t show any modification. As for the akra, it’s their latest titanium exhaust with a carbon covered muffler and stainless steel pipes. I really like the sound and when it gets warmed up properly it growls like a pissed off tiger ;) I contacted Akrapovic today and I’m waiting for their reply.
Good luck pissed off tiger.:mad:

Perza

CBR650F
Feb 13, 2018
They told me it’s an improper instalation. When I said how could the muffler burn the fairing since it’s fixed on four bolts and has no freeplay, the’ve said to contact their complaint/reclamation department. I didn’t because I already fixed the issue.

GPJake

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Mar 8, 2015
United States / Northern KY
Riding Since
They told me it’s an improper instalation. When I said how could the muffler burn the fairing since it’s fixed on four bolts and has no freeplay, the’ve said to contact their complaint/reclamation department. I didn’t because I already fixed the issue.
Appreciate the follow-up on what they said.

What I expected them to say, so not surprised.

Don't blame you in the end. At some point you just cut your time spent and get back on 2 wheels.

Top Bottom