• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650Rs 2024 CBR650R & CB650R Exhausts

FLC

CB650R ABS
Mar 9, 2024
Riding Since
Hi All - has anyone started to dig into exhausts for the CB/CBR 650R 2024 models? I understand it now comes with two O2 sensors (vs 1 for the previous models) so previous models exhausts won't fit anymore.

I contacted IXIL and they will release in the next 3-4 weeks a new model for the 2024 of their XTREM but it won't no longer be homologated :( - price will drop a fair bit though. SC Projects told me they will probably release something post Summer. I am trying to get in touch with Akra and MIVV.

Would be great to collect info in here on this.

MotoDonner

CB650R ABS
Feb 10, 2021
Riding Since
Hi All - has anyone started to dig into exhausts for the CB/CBR 650R 2024 models? I understand it now comes with two O2 sensors (vs 1 for the previous models) so previous models exhausts won't fit anymore.

I contacted IXIL and they will release in the next 3-4 weeks a new model for the 2024 of their XTREM but it won't no longer be homologated :( - price will drop a fair bit though. SC Projects told me they will probably release something post Summer. I am trying to get in touch with Akra and MIVV.

Akra hasn't been homologated for years now, so don't expect anything legal (in countries where this matters) from them.

matt_650r

CBR650R ABS
Apr 4, 2024
Riding Since

Would be great to collect info in here on this
Scorpion are working on a new one

Reactions: FLC

matt_650r

CBR650R ABS
Apr 4, 2024
Riding Since

Cs racing has also said they can weld a 2nd lambda bung to accommodate 2024 bikes

Reactions: FLC
Top Bottom