• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CB650F Newbie

JMF894

CB650F ABS
Jul 17, 2018
Hi all, last week I ordered myself a new 2018 CB650F in sword silver after being away from bikes for around 23 years. I can't wait. I have ordered the rear seat cowl, rear carbon hugger, front carbon mudguard, tail tidy, meter visor and wheel decals as options. Just wanted to say hi and I hope I enjoy this bike as much as I think I will! Does anyone have any useful tips regarding these bikes? Best setting for the rear shock for road use etc that kind of thing? I need time to get into the whole bike scene again so apologies for any silly questions in advance.

Happy riding :)

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
Hi JMF894,and welcome to the forum,after a 23 year brake from bikes i would say take it easy on the mods.
Get to know your bike and mod. slowly no rush. I truly love my bike and i have done many mods. its never
ending so take your time. I hope you enjoy this bike as much as i have and when you have the time let us
know a few things about yourself.What bikes you had before?Why you picked the cb650f? so on? Happy trails!

JMF894

CB650F ABS
Jul 17, 2018
Hi all my previous bikes were C90 lol DT125 then GS70 with wiseco big bore kit and dunstall pipe

I am aa Watch Commander in the Fire Service and have spent the last 20 odd years modding cars. I chose the CB650F because I've always preferred naked/street look and wanted something fast enough to be safe and fun but manageable. I'm not bothered with performance mods. My plan is to regain my biker legs ahem with the CB thenperhaps upgrade.

Jimbo

Top Bottom