• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650Rs Luggage rack CB650r 2021

Motojack

CBR650R
May 26, 2019
Has anyone seen a rack for the 2021 model?

Ive searched but I cannot find anything. the 2021 has different mounting points for the rear fender on the '21 version as demonstrated here:

I might have to see if there is a machinist that can rig something up for me, it really seems there is a lack of demand for parts on the newer '21 version or suppliers just have not caught up yet eg. GB racing alternator covers still not available.

closest ive seen is a Givi monstrocity for a luggage box https://www.givi.co.uk/my-motorcycle/product/honda/cb-650-r-21/optionals/1185fz

AlI I want is to extend the rear seat ever so slightly to enable me to strap lightweight soft luggage to the rear.

I may end up purchasing this for the 650f and seeing if I can get someone to weld an aluminuim bracket for me so I can fit it on the '21

Last edited:

Landy

CBR650R ABS
Sep 23, 2020
Riding Since
Hi I have used Hepco and Becker rack on mine for your year bike as the mounting points have changed - reckon good design and much lighter than Givi or Shard girders used.
You can bolt the Givi universal plate either mono lock or monokey instead of H&B‘s plate.

Motojack

CBR650R
May 26, 2019
Hi I have used Hepco and Becker rack on mine for your year bike as the mounting points have changed - reckon good design and much lighter than Givi or Shard girders used.
You can bolt the Givi universal plate either mono lock or monokey instead of H&B‘s plate.
Could you send a picture of possible?

Landy

CBR650R ABS
Sep 23, 2020
Riding Since
Hi not that easily.
Check out the H&B site they have photos and you can get installation instructions there which are pretty Informative. An easy fit.

Motojack

CBR650R
May 26, 2019
Hi not that easily.
Check out the H&B site they have photos and you can get installation instructions there which are pretty Informative. An easy fit.
It looks ok, there is more attachment points and scaffolding than I'd like.

I have helmet locks on my foot pegs so I'm sure these attachments would interfere. However their bracket for use on the rear fender bolt holes looks interesting... I may reach out to them for that part...

Last edited:
Top Bottom