• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CBR650F $40 eBay Tail Tidy Review

Rob_CBR14

CB650F ABS
Jun 12, 2019
Hello!

I took a chance and ordered the "Creese1" Tail Tidy on eBay and wanted to give my thoughts. I noticed no one else talking about it, I felt maybe it was worth the time to inform people about it just in case they look into it as well!

To find it, search "HONDA CBR650 CBR650FA CBR650F ABS FENDER ELIMINATOR BLACK P/L TSM 2014 - 2019" on the eBay store.

It is a very no frills item, just the plate holder and the LED light. The plate holder is SOLID. Nice thick metal!

I was able to attach my stock turn signals to it with ease. To use the included license plate LED I just spliced the OEM light. Only complaint is that you are expected to use the stock hardware to make it fit, be aware that the stock fender uses a screw+nut combination to secure itself to the bike. The nut is actually molded into the fender, as such I could not use it and the screw would not stay is it had no nut to hold it in place. Luckily I had some spare screw+nut combos around anyways!

As you can see, it fits well. Install was easy. I do recommend it for only $40!

Attachments

• IMG_1462.JPG
    IMG_1462.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1468.JPG
    IMG_1468.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1469.JPG
    681 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom