• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650Fs 2016 honda cb 650 not accelerating on first start

selimcu

CB650F
Nov 27, 2021
Riding Since
Hello everyone, I've had my engine for 2 years, it doesn't accelerate at the first start during the day, especially on the ramps, spark plug, air filter new, regular maintenance, my engine is 45k, no accident, 3 honda service says we dont see any no problem.Have you experienced anything like this before?I thought it might be the gas pump but he said no service,ty for help

Brammers

CBR650F ABS
Staff
May 30, 2014
Hampshire, England
The 650 engines don't perform at all well when cold. They get "stuck" at about 3 to 4k rpm until they warm up.

Is that what you are experiencing?

Is it OK if you stop for a couple of minutes after a long ride and restart with a hot engine?

J

selimcu

CB650F
Nov 27, 2021
Riding Since
The 650 engines don't perform at all well when cold. They get "stuck" at about 3 to 4k rpm until they warm up.

Is that what you are experiencing?

Is it OK if you stop for a couple of minutes after a long ride and restart with a hot engine?

J
Thanks for the answer, it happens especially at the first workout during the day, but even if it warms up, it's there on the first move, is that the case with you?

Top Bottom