• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Windscreens that fit 2018 CB650F

Rocket Crotch

MotoGP
Oct 18, 2017
Can anyone confirm whether or not windscreens made for earlier CBs fit the 2018 US model? Any suggestions? I'm considering the one offered by honda.

Daniel

CB650F ABS
Feb 15, 2015
They are different. The entire headlight assembly has been redesigned for the 2017> model to accommodate the LED unit. If you follow the above link you will see how installation methods differ for both OE windscreens from 2014> & 2017>

Rocket Crotch

MotoGP
Oct 18, 2017
I was looking at photos of the older versions vs the new versions of the CB and I figured that the non-LED headlight was definitely different than the new one. So for 2018s have to wait on a windscreen? I do not want a universal one that clamps to the handle bars or triple tree; I want one that looks like it is a factory part.

Daniel

CB650F ABS
Feb 15, 2015
Yes, every single fairing is different for the headlight units post facelift. 08R70-MJE-DF0 is the part number for the OE windscreen for yours. I think it looks excellent too. I haven't searched for any aftermarket ones since I don't have the facelift variant. I have a 2014> so unless you can find some aftermarket screens online I guess you'll have to wait for them to be redesigned.

Rocket Crotch

MotoGP
Oct 18, 2017
Daniel @Daniel I found a few places selling 08R70-MJE-D40, which looks like it's for the older CB. Do you know anyone selling the 08R70-MJE-DF0 with shipping to USA?

Top Bottom