• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Gear Where to leave my gear?

Jerry

CBR650F ABS
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Do any of you have smart tips for stowing your riding gear away somewhere (riding pants, jacket, helmet and gloves) without having any storage capacity on the bike itself.

I'm planning on going to the TT in Assen again, but this year on my bike. Last year temperatures rose to over well over 30 degrees C (86F), not a temperature in which I'd want to wear or carry all my gear with me once there.

I'm not sure where to leave my gear though. I've been thinking about buying a long chain lock and loop it through a legs of the pants and an arm of the jacket and lock it to my bike that way. It doesn't seem ideal though. Anyone have any suggestions?

ADIOS600

CB650F ABS
May 16, 2017
LINCOLNSHIRE
Do any of you have smart tips for stowing your riding gear away somewhere (riding pants, jacket, helmet and gloves) without having any storage capacity on the bike itself.

I'm planning on going to the TT in Assen again, but this year on my bike. Last year temperatures rose to over well over 30 degrees C (86F), not a temperature in which I'd want to wear or carry all my gear with me once there.

I'm not sure where to leave my gear though. I've been thinking about buying a long chain lock and loop it through a legs of the pants and an arm of the jacket and lock it to my bike that way. It doesn't seem ideal though. Anyone have any suggestions?
Yes that's exactly what I do, never had a problem.

Top Bottom