Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

News Welcome fellow motorforums.co.uk members! Check here first!

haqzore

CBR
Admin
Mod
Thread starter #1
Hello all and welcome to our new home.

As someone who loves our bike and enjoys the hobby of running forums, I made multiple offers over the years to purchase the motorforums.co.uk site but was only replied to once, and even not shown interest. This will be our place to revitalize our community, with input from all - onward!

Please start a private conversation with me and let me know your username over at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, and I will do the following:
  • Update your registration date and post count to match.
  • If you are a moderator, make you one here (after an easy validation).
  • Anything else I'm missing?
Please use this part of the site to share your thoughts for our new home and I will do my best to implement. The best thing about the community, IS the community, and I look forward to this being a collaborative effort!

Glad you are here! There is definitely more to come!

P.S.: Be sure to check out our self hosted image gallery and resource section (think articles, how-to's, reviews)! Links are up top.

haqzore

CBR
Admin
Mod
Thread starter #2
One more quick request - please let folks you know about the site. With the login issues, it is near impossible to send each set of messages out, so appreciate any help!

Tris

CBR ABS
Hi, moved over - I only joined the other one fairly recently under a diff username (mdt2).

Hope the site does well, much prefer a site to the Facebook page!