Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Canada Meet Up - Yonge & Wedgewood - August 18th. Discussion/Info here.

Resolved Unable to upload anything

Thread starter #1
So earlier I was going to upload some pictures. And i was able to add in my files, but I didnt hit post. Now I tried to re make another post but everytime I hit the upload button , nothing happens. It wont let me open to the next menu.

Duncan

CBR
Mod
Odominator
do you know the image size.
The forum default was 1MB but was supposed to be upgraded to 3MB. it usually throws up some error but it's a 1st step to sorting out issues.

Thread starter #4
I use chrome and I'm on Win 10. Doesn't matter what size image or what type when I hit the upload a file button nothing happens. I will try again on explorer. But I prefer chrome over it

haqzore

CBR
Admin
Mod
I use chrome and I'm on Win 10. Doesn't matter what size image or what type when I hit the upload a file button nothing happens. I will try again on explorer. But I prefer chrome over it
Let me know if you can share an error message. That'll help diagnose greatly.

I have no errors on the server side, so hard to guess where to start.

Maybe some others are having issues and can share symptoms.

Thread starter #6
The thing was this morning I was able to post and upload , so I got some pictures ready , but never posted. When I came back , wouldnt let me anymore. Ive updated my flash , and also cleared my cookies for this site and restarted. And still nothing.

haqzore

CBR
Admin
Mod
The thing was this morning I was able to post and upload , so I got some pictures ready , but never posted. When I came back , wouldnt let me anymore. Ive updated my flash , and also cleared my cookies for this site and restarted. And still nothing.
No error message?

How about ad blockers? They can cause issues.

Try to disable them and try again. There are zero ads on the site.