Uk ride outs

SuperSammo23

CB650F ABS
May 17, 2018
Nottingham
So I'm Nottingham based, with a biker dad we are doing a 500 mile round trip in August, to the Poole quay Tuesday night bikers night which I'm really looking forward to.
But out of curiosity is there anyone else local to me that would fancy a ride out one day? Doesn't have to be massive would just like my baby to have a play with its brother or sister 🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍

rustyeyed

CBR650F ABS
Oct 14, 2015
United Kingdom
So I'm Nottingham based, with a biker dad we are doing a 500 mile round trip in August, to the Poole quay Tuesday night bikers night which I'm really looking forward to.
But out of curiosity is there anyone else local to me that would fancy a ride out one day? Doesn't have to be massive would just like my baby to have a play with its brother or sister 🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍

don't know if you know about the FB group - link in the signature!

SuperSammo23

CB650F ABS
May 17, 2018
Nottingham
If on mobile, turn to landscape. Their hidden in portrait to make the space work. 😎
Thanks for that. However yes I'm a member already. Think there is only 1 other rider from Notts. Up to yet anyway πŸ˜ƒπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ

rustyeyed

CBR650F ABS
Oct 14, 2015
United Kingdom
Thanks for that. However yes I'm a member already. Think there is only 1 other rider from Notts. Up to yet anyway πŸ˜ƒπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ
well if you want someone to always ride with that is quite a challenge. But we do have some meets and you can organise your own meet and people will come join you. I have done many meets so far, it's always been fun and great people. Though online everyone can give out a different vibe in reality everyone are alright.

I usually get out on the weekends and ask a few members I already know to join me. Regardless I anyway ride on my own but if someone joins it just is a bonus( provided their personalities don't get ahead of themselves lol!)

Top Bottom