• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CB650F TST industries fender eliminater

Jluu

CB650R ABS
Jul 21, 2019
From Motostarz? FYI The license plate light and the signal mounts are sold separately. Make sure to get those too if purchasing.

Call and talk to Jack. He's the owner. Super helpful.

GTSnoRacer

CB650F ABS
Feb 20, 2021
Riding Since
From Motostarz? FYI The license plate light and the signal mounts are sold separately. Make sure to get those too if purchasing.

Call and talk to Jack. He's the owner. Super helpful.
I was looking at one from TST industries, but after watching the YT video i see its 3 parts. I thought i saw one that used the stock lights.

GTSnoRacer

CB650F ABS
Feb 20, 2021
Riding Since
Its the vagabond that retains stock lights.

There's another one xitomer brand on Amazon.ca that I am going to try. Knockoff Vagabond by the look of it.

Last edited:

GTSnoRacer

CB650F ABS
Feb 20, 2021
Riding Since
I have the Xitomer. Not perfect, but perfect for the price paid. Couldn't be happier.
Yea, it doesn't look quite as nice as the vagabond but is like half the price. I still have to get to the point I dont like oem fender. Since it's new to me it's still perfect lol

ECHELONWARRIOR

CB650R ABS
Aug 22, 2020
orlando, fl
Riding Since
TST is top notch products, they took my cb650R and designed all the parts for them in house they are very good people and make solid products with all R&D done in house.

GTSnoRacer

CB650F ABS
Feb 20, 2021
Riding Since
How did you get those 2 A bracket bolts out? Mine seem to be stripped of the 4mm hex head from new:(
Nevermind, I could only get one out, but I put it back because the connector doesn't fit through the nut anyway. Not sure why the instructions from xitomer says to remove. For now we'll see how long the wires last pinched through there.

You get what you pay for.

Top Bottom