Toronto/GTA Meetup & Ride?

norcorider

CB650F ABS
Jul 26, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I know it's a week away but do we have a place in mind and how long will the ride be, are we planning all day?
Just want to line things up and plan accordingly.

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
Beautiful country
Agreed.

Op, your first picture is the perfect example of something that was being discussed on the Ducati forum where people we bashing on Harley riders and their costumes and Harley lifestyle” clothing. My point was we all wear a costume, whether it’s an orange and black harley shirt and leather chaps or a full race leather suit that matches the bike along with a matching helmet or Union Jack branded gear when we ride our British bikes. Even things like Marvel Comics styled helmets, or Mohawks the stutters wear on their helmets are all a “costume” and it’s all a lifestyle. There isn’t anyone who’s met me more than 5 minutes that doesn’t know I ride a motorcycle.

To me, it doesn’t matter what you ride, but that you ride. You and your riding partners for the day were on completely different classes of bikes: touring, adventure and standard, yet you all arrived at the same spot, saw the same stuff, did the same roads and you all had a blast.

THAT to me is the joy of motorcycling.

Last edited:

stevelululu

CB650R ABS
May 7, 2019
Toronto
New season let's re-open this thread

I was just at the weekly Thursday meet up @ east-end downtown Toronto @ Lakeshore & Leslie, and only 2 other CB650s showed up *smh*

h0ck3y

CBR650F ABS
Feb 6, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Cool. I finally got the bike back after a week to replace a rear flat, so I'm back on the road again and will try to get out there.

Stellato Racing

CBR650R ABS
Aug 15, 2020
Riding Since
Looking to ride with new ppl. I live in Innisfil but work in Vaughan.

Is there a weekly meet and ride?

Locomaaan

CB650R
Sep 10, 2020
Riding Since
just putting it out there , im in the GTA, Bolton actually but if anybody wants to meet and ride shoot me a message :)

Top Bottom