Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Toronto/GTA Meetup & Ride?

miweber929

CBR
Mod
650F Alumnus
Agreed.

Op, your first picture is the perfect example of something that was being discussed on the Ducati forum where people we bashing on Harley riders and their costumes and Harley lifestyle” clothing. My point was we all wear a costume, whether it’s an orange and black harley shirt and leather chaps or a full race leather suit that matches the bike along with a matching helmet or Union Jack branded gear when we ride our British bikes. Even things like Marvel Comics styled helmets, or Mohawks the stutters wear on their helmets are all a “costume” and it’s all a lifestyle. There isn’t anyone who’s met me more than 5 minutes that doesn’t know I ride a motorcycle.

To me, it doesn’t matter what you ride, but that you ride. You and your riding partners for the day were on completely different classes of bikes: touring, adventure and standard, yet you all arrived at the same spot, saw the same stuff, did the same roads and you all had a blast.

THAT to me is the joy of motorcycling.

Last edited: