Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Toronto/GTA Meetup & Ride?

h0ck3y

CBR ABS
Thread starter #1
Just putting out feelers to CBR/CB650 owners in the Toronto/GTA Area who might be interested in a local meetup / ride before the days start getting shorter. Thinking of picking an easy Timmies everyone can get to, grabbing a coffee / icecap and then heading out for a quick ride . Anyone interested?

h0ck3y

CBR ABS
Thread starter #9
Hi!

Sorry for the delay -- been doing quite a bit of travelling lately and couldn't nail down a date/time to set this meet up.

As of right now, the upcoming weekend weather looks good (Aug 18 &19). So let's vote ....

1) Saturday or Sunday
2) Morning or Afternoon

I'm flexible and good with either day, with late-morning or early-afternoon being the preferred times. I'm thinking of meeting in a "north-central" location for this one (Yonge & Steeles?) and then heading to some northern roads via the 404 for the ride (Stouffville Road area?).

h0ck3y

CBR ABS
Thread starter #12
Alrighty! For those who are still up for it ...... Sat-Aug-18th 10:00AM at the Timmies at Yonge & Wedgewood Dr. (6001 Yonge St, North York - just south of Yonge & Steeles). We'll do coffees and then head out around 10:30AM or so.

h0ck3y

CBR ABS
Thread starter #15
Never too late to join, Remek! We'll be at the Timmy's regardless and anyone can join in at the last minute up until when we head out for the ride. Heck, even after we leave others can chase us north on Yonge, east along Steeles and then north on the 404. It'll be easy to spot the CB(R)650 riders. And thanks, haqzore!

h0ck3y

CBR ABS
Thread starter #17
Not sure where exactly. I figured we would chat about it that morning and see what people were up for .... I was thinking of heading north (Elgin Mills, Stouffville Rd. and such) to get away from traffic and then back to the 404 where everyone can just fan out and head home. Or we can just stick to the city roads for a bit and then fan out / head home from wherever we are.

norcorider

CB ABS
Alrighty! For those who are still up for it ...... Sat-Aug-18th 10:00AM at the Timmies at Yonge & Wedgewood Dr. (6001 Yonge St, North York - just south of Yonge & Steeles). We'll do coffees and then head out around 10:30AM or so.
I will most probably join, convincing wifey to take our son for his soccer class in the morning :D

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done to these bikes.
Ditto. Mine is bone stock though, mods will start next summer.