The weather.

Goblin

CB650R ABS
Sep 2, 2019
Don’t even start Jerry 😂 I really hate rain! Cold weather is kinda okay, but in all honesty I’m a 100% summer person. Almost all my bikes that I owned never seen a drop of rain. The only one that I drove sometimes in the rain was my motor scooter, actually I’m considering buying one again, selling the CBR1000RR for something super comfortable like a AK550 or T-Max (I always regretted selling my scooter). The CB650R is for sure a keeper, she is a lightweight, nimble, spicy and comfortable middleweight shifting machine 😂. But come on weather gods, give me dry weather 🤬

Jerry

CBR650F ABS
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Don’t even start Jerry 😂 I really hate rain! Cold weather is kinda okay, but in all honesty I’m a 100% summer person.

I know man, rain is terrible. I don't mind a bit of cold either, but the rain is just annoying. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of hot summers either. Too sweaty. Temperatures between 20 - 25 degrees C are perfect.

Road Hog

CBR650F ABS
May 4, 2017
Thailand
Hey Guys what is your weather like?I have been on my bike almost every day for weeks. More riding less fixing it's been great!

Thailand is still the most dangerous place in the world for riding bikes, they like being number one but you get used to it after a while.

The bigger you are the more respect you get[trucks and buses] I have been pushed off the road more than 6 times on my 15 years of

riding over here and I had many very close calls but I still love riding even over here. Just look at my weather it's beautiful.

https://www.worldweatheronline.com/fang-weather/chiang-mai/th.aspx

Jerry

CBR650F ABS
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Actually, the weather is surprisingly gentle for January here. So gentle in fact that due to the relatively high temperatures, nature is all flipped upside down and some plants are actually shooting fresh leaves already and are in spring mode. There's migratory birds here sticking around while normally they'd be long gone to warmer pastures in Africa. You could say that with climate change our climate is slowly turning into that of Thailand 😅

Having said that, though, last Tuesday and Wednesday were horrid with strong winds and lots of rain. Yesterday was a pretty good day again.

h0ck3y

CBR650F ABS
Feb 6, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hey Guys what is your weather like?I have been on my bike almost every day for weeks. More riding less fixing it's been great!

Thailand is still the most dangerous place in the world for riding bikes, they like being number one but you get used to it after a while.

The bigger you are the more respect you get[trucks and buses] I have been pushed off the road more than 6 times on my 15 years of

riding over here and I had many very close calls but I still love riding even over here. Just look at my weather it's beautiful.

https://www.worldweatheronline.com/fang-weather/chiang-mai/th.aspx

Here it's -16C (-24C with the windchill) with a ton of snow on the way. Our western provinces in a deep freeze .... -27C (-37C with the windchill).

This is probably the toughest time of time of year for most riders here where bikes have been in winter storage for a couple of months already and there's still two months to go until spring. Envious of you all-year riders, that's for sure!

MACB650f

CB650F ABS
Jan 3, 2020
Here it's -16C (-24C with the windchill) with a ton of snow on the way. Our western provinces in a deep freeze .... -27C (-37C with the windchill).

This is probably the toughest time of time of year for most riders here where bikes have been in winter storage for a couple of months already and there's still two months to go until spring. Envious of you all-year riders, that's for sure!

whitefox.jpg

Top Bottom