Tennessee Nashville Area

Itchytoe

CB650F
Dec 15, 2019
As expected, I made a round around the infamous Tail of the Dragon and Cherahola (or however you spell it). I prefer the latter. The tail is cool, but you can't really do much more than about 35 or 40 around most of it without pushing things way too far on public roads. Lean over, pop up, lean over, pop up, lean over, pop up, etc. Skyway, on the other hand, has some nice long curves where you can get a good lean going and hold it for more than 1-2 seconds. Great views from there too. Hmmm, does that mean I'm getting old? Oh no!

ALso, MrFritz, check your PM. I sent ya one.

MrFritz86

CB650R
Sep 28, 2019
Nashville, TN
As expected, I made a round around the infamous Tail of the Dragon and Cherahola (or however you spell it). I prefer the latter. The tail is cool, but you can't really do much more than about 35 or 40 around most of it without pushing things way too far on public roads. Lean over, pop up, lean over, pop up, lean over, pop up, etc. Skyway, on the other hand, has some nice long curves where you can get a good lean going and hold it for more than 1-2 seconds. Great views from there too. Hmmm, does that mean I'm getting old? Oh no!

ALso, MrFritz, check your PM. I sent ya one.

Tail is cool, but more challenging than enjoyable, and as you said being on public roads don’t really make much sense pushing too much
On the other side, Cherahola is definitely much better, amazing views, and there aren’t many cops like on the Tail, so keeping lean angle and pushing a bit more on those longer sweeps is super fun.
Hope to catch you up there on Thursday

Top Bottom