Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Both Split Seat Conversion?

durham650

CBR ABS
Thread starter #1
Does anyone have an interest in a split seat conversion for their bike? I found a place in Thailand that does it (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
).

If there is enough interest, I can try to score a group buy.

Big Nate

CBR ABS
Looks great on that CBR, what a difference!

If its something we can order and install ourselves I would be interested, but I feel like that is something they would need to do in person

Daniel

CB ABS
Now that's an interesting find, I can't make my mind up about it though. I think it should be slightly shorter at the tail end and I'm not much of a fan from the back. But still, credit to the maker it's a nice mod but not my taste.

Road Hog

CBR ABS
Guy's be careful I ordered a split seat from a top retailer here in thailand and had to return it because too many gaps and
never fitted good.So when i told them that ,they sent me a video on how to fit it,what a joke and it took for ever to get
my money back. A real pain in the ass!

jattisking

CBR ABS
Does anyone have an interest in a split seat conversion for their bike? I found a place in Thailand that does it (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
).

If there is enough interest, I can try to score a group buy.
Hey man, I’m looking at this for my CBR650f 2018 too, did you end up getting it? It makes the bike look very good tbh 😭😭