• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Raximo Lever Guards Installation

needsomeaim

CBR650R ABS
Sep 15, 2020
Riding Since
Hi everyone,

First post here after i tried to find some information about the problem i am facing.

I have recently bought a pair of raximo lever Guards. They do fit perfectly in the original bar end mounting and are tightened well. However, as i read also about bar end mirrors, the inner handlebar weight is free to turn - leading to the lever guards being movable (not with ease, but still...).

I guess this is not going to fullfill the initial porpuse of the guards and i am fearing if they ever touch the ground they will swing back. Worst case jamming your hand wrist.

Is there any Idea how to fix this without removing the inner bar weights? If not, i guess i require another adapter to fit the guards again?

Appreciate any support!
Max

miweber929

CBR650F
650 Alumnus
Staff
Feb 13, 2015
Woodbury, MN
Riding Since
Hi everyone,

First post here after i tried to find some information about the problem i am facing.

I have recently bought a pair of raximo lever Guards. They do fit perfectly in the original bar end mounting and are tightened well. However, as i read also about bar end mirrors, the inner handlebar weight is free to turn - leading to the lever guards being movable (not with ease, but still...).

I guess this is not going to fullfill the initial porpuse of the guards and i am fearing if they ever touch the ground they will swing back. Worst case jamming your hand wrist.

Is there any Idea how to fix this without removing the inner bar weights? If not, i guess i require another adapter to fit the guards again?

Appreciate any support!
Max
The inner bar end weight moves, you just mounted to it. Unless you can find a way to stop that by jamming something in there, you'll need to remove it.

Top Bottom