• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

Pre-Purchase (estimated waiting time)

emkay

CBR650R ABS
Oct 21, 2019
South Germany
Riding Since
hi :)

so after quick testride i fell in love with the Cbr650r. So i pre-purchased the bike (my first bike ever) asap i got my license *lol*.
Now iam wondering how long it takes for my Honda-dealer to give me possible date of delivery...
I pre-pruchased the bike at the end of august. Is there anyone else waiting for an answer of their dealership or did you already receive a possible date?
If you did, how long you guys will have to wait?

Thanks so far, have a nice day!

PS: my eng. isn't the best, if you didn't understand something just tell me, i'll try to explain what i meant xD.
Im a A2-rider (means my bike will be restricted to 48PS)

User26

CBR650R ABS
Aug 8, 2019
Riding Since
Welcome, I ordered my cbr650r in august. Estimated delivery date is end of januari 2020.
But I wouldn't really look at other waiting times, as it could be completely different in your country or region.

emkay

CBR650R ABS
Oct 21, 2019
South Germany
Riding Since
User26 @Rom89n

yes probably true, but end of janauary is atleast something i can work with :D
I guess Honda will produce and deliver the bikes equaly to other EU-Countries ("or im hoping"). If you also pre-purchased in August,
im hoping my date of delivery won't differ too much from your's ...

McGrumpy @the.happy.biker nice to hear, hope your bike is doing good!

MADFATCAT

CBR650R ABS
Sep 28, 2019
Same here! I too have just got my motorcycle license in early September, and went ordered my CBR650R with Honda dealership. This will be my first bike too!

I was told to expect my bike delivered around mid-December, hope this information helps. Cheers!

emkay

CBR650R ABS
Oct 21, 2019
South Germany
Riding Since
M @MADFATCAT thank you!

I see you live in Canada..looks like you guys enjoy a way shorter delivery time than us EU-ppl.
Well i hope you're dealership can get you this awesome bike around mid-December!

have a nice day :)

Jiyuu

CBR650R ABS
Jul 9, 2019
Hi emkay @emkay,

If you ordered your bike, I would expect the dealer to give a delivery date (otherwise, it could take months!).
I ordered mine on september 30th, it was expected for mid october (still waiting).

J.

emkay

CBR650R ABS
Oct 21, 2019
South Germany
Riding Since
So here's a little update,
so the bike arrived around early january. The whole process took some time but i should be able to pick up
the bike next week. Sportspaket is orderd but not avaibale yet (delivery-date yet unknown).

have a nice day and a good season, cheers!

Top Bottom