• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

All 650's Paint Detailing

Arthur45

CB650F ABS
May 2, 2018
For those who have gloss paint have you tried a ceramic detailing spray? I’ve got some Autoglym rapid ceramic spray….water literally rolls off……so much better than wax.

Motojack

CBR650R
May 26, 2019
I must look into it!

Anyone have expirience topping up the black powercoating on the frame? its chipped in one place and I want to apply something to seal it and prevent rust.

Omen

CBR650R
Feb 13, 2022
Riding Since
Hi
I use the Maguires ceramic liquid polymer spray , £38 expensive but very very good ,
I use on every bit of trim and on my wheels applied with a cloth,
like your comment said water just beeds and the bike looks amazing and smells nice aswell !
detailing products have moved to a very high standard these days - about time !

Omen

CBR650R
Feb 13, 2022
Riding Since
I must look into it!

Anyone have expirience topping up the black powercoating on the frame? its chipped in one place and I want to apply something to seal it and prevent rust.
Try
acf-50 that will stop any rust

Omen

CBR650R
Feb 13, 2022
Riding Since
Yes I agree but I'd apply before any painting just to make sure no oxidation from the open scuff.

Rossco

CB650R ABS
Mar 10, 2022
Riding Since
I use AutoGlym Polar Collection for 'regular' washes - you have to be careful of using the Polar Seal on anything you need to grip but for everywhere else its great, easy to use and doesn't cost a bomb - but then I don't tend to let my bike get real dirty - I can imagine if you commute you might want something a bit more hardcore.

Top Bottom