Welcome back - please login below. New here? It's quick & easy to register!

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Selling OEM and aftermarket parts

miweber929

CBR
Mod
650F Alumnus
Thread starter #1
Sold my 2014, here is what I have laying around:

OEM accessories, the fun parts:
- OEM seat cowl, red, great shape. Probably a couple small rub mark. $75
- OEM tall windscreen, great shape, small scuffs from 4k miles of use. $40
- OEM CB1100 fork caps and modified OEM spacers. See my build post for info on the poor mans Ohlins fork upgrade. $45

OEM replacement parts:
- OEM levers, perfect shape. $20
- OEM Clutch perch. I always hated the mirror mount on the clutch perch and wanted to cut it off. I did on my OEM one but bought this for a spare. $10
- OEM red upper cowl A and B (part 7 and 8). I broke one of the pins on mine the first time I pulled it off, so I bought replacements and never used them because it stayed just fine. These are brand new, never mounted. $30; link to fiche:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

- OEM yellow turn signal lenses. I replaced mine with the Euro clear ones. Included bulbs. $20
- OEM Stock shock, around 2k miles on it. $40
- OEM exhaust, less than 1,000 miles on it, like new. I don't want to ship this due to size and weight, but if you want it, come get it. If I have to ship it, SOLD

Aftermarket:
- Smart MOTO smog block off plates (PAIR valve eliminators). Never got the chance to install. $20
- SW Motech Blaze bag mounts. You can buy the bags for these mounts separately or use whatever soft bags you have with them. these are the best for keeping the bags from sagging or falling into the rear wheel. I mostly used these with some huge Nelson-Rigg bags when I toured with the wife and they worked perfectly. I will sell the mounts alone for $100 or the entire bag system for $250, used twice. Link to the system, you can see how the mounts work best with the SW bags but will still work with whatever bags you may have:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Everything is OBO, I am located in the U.S. near Minneapolis if you want to pickup anything, will not ship outside the US, all prices include shipping. PM me for any additional info, I may find more stuff as I dig.

Last edited:

miweber929

CBR
Mod
650F Alumnus
Thread starter #2
I split everything up a bit, and separated OEM accessories, OEM replacement stuff and the aftermarket goodies, should be easier to read. .

Everything is sitting around and needs to go so make me sone offers Remember, shipping is included in the lower 48 states.

miweber929

CBR
Mod
650F Alumnus
Thread starter #4
So I’ve gotten interest in the manual and OEM exhaust.

Any interest in anything else?

I’ll have to start trashing stuff at some point in the next few weeks if no one is interested......

miweber929

CBR
Mod
650F Alumnus
Thread starter #6
I’ve got it in storage right now so it may be a day or so before I get there to take a pic of it but know it’s a red, Honda OEM accessory seat cowl in great shape.

Here’s a pic of the bike E815D464-88B1-4601-AF38-EA6423028EDA.jpeg with it on.

miweber929

CBR
Mod
650F Alumnus
Thread starter #11
The service manual and OEM exhaust are sold pending payment.

Everything else still for sale. I need to make room, my Ducati pile of replaced parts is getting too big so the Honda pile has to go.

- SW Motech Blaze saddlebag mounts, $50, entire saddlebag bag system $200 obo.
- For $100 I’ll do the rest of the list: the tall windscreen, red seat cowl, red fairing parts, smog plates, OEM levers, OEM shock, CB1100 preload adjustable fork caps and spacers, OEM turn signal lenses, brand new clutch perch and whatever other 650F things I have laying around.

Make me an offer, let’s move this stuff out of my storage spot. Someone has to have a red CBR in the US and would like this stuff, right????

Last edited: