neeeeeeext

ducatiman

Vendor
CBR650R
Jul 27, 2019
New York
250 Ninja Keihin refurb completed today, I'll spare the photos.......next on the hit parade...old Honda CX650 Keihins again, though way different

cx1.jpg

ducatiman

Vendor
CBR650R
Jul 27, 2019
New York
Yessir. I didn't want to bore the forum (nor abuse bandwidth) posting numerous before/after pics. After complete disassembly, individual components safely machine cleaned. Ultrasonic, special chemical bath and/or soda blast (or combinations) depending on various factors.
Priority to restore while avoiding any damages whatsoever. Many of these old carb components are NLA. I remain careful, cognizant and respectful of what I'm dealing with. No drinkin'..... :happy: While in my possession, treated as if they were my own.

Anyways, I can understand lack of interest in carburetors on this late model Honda forum. But if my services appeal to any multiple bike owners in need of carb repair/resto, don't hesitate to contact me. Dirt bikes, ATV's, singles, twins, multi's, vintage auto too.

ducatiman

Vendor
CBR650R
Jul 27, 2019
New York
Another set of 250 ninja completed today. I can't get carbs any fresher looking than these. Immaculate, as clean on the inside as outside. Fully functional, bolt-ons .....all new consumables, careful set up and wet tested perfect fuel levels.

cev9.jpg

Top Bottom