• Has your topic been discussed? Check this quick video for search tips. You answer/info might already be waiting!

CB650R Loud/clunky shifts, getting stuck in neutral

bishop

CBR650F
Mar 17, 2018
bishop @bishop - Can you send a link? I've been looking for months and all are backordered.
You should look at the ebay picture and compare with your CBR650R. I don't own a CBR650R

The F version may fit, but NOT sure.

Where ever you buy one, don't forget to grease the bearings with thick grease.

bishop

CBR650F
Mar 17, 2018
You should look at the ebay picture and compare with your CBR650R. I don't own a CBR650R

The F version may fit, but NOT sure.

Where ever you buy one, don't forget to grease the bearings with thick grease.
From What I can tell, there are two styles to purchase, and you can mount in two different ways.

But please look at your bike and compare before buying.

Here's a picture of the mount points.

1633534141648.png

n3xus

CB650R
Jul 16, 2021
Riding Since
@ N n3xus - did the one in the link you posted fit without issue? When I select the 2019 CBR650R it states its not compatible.
I bought one from that link and I had no issues installing it. Very easy, make sure to use grease.
Im pretty sure this product fits on alot of different hondas. Take a look at the racetorx website, they list theirs as compatible with like 20 hondas. Ive seen the same ebay one listed for sale for other hondas as well.
Not my video, but this guy shows how to install it.

Last edited:

bishop

CBR650F
Mar 17, 2018
I bought one from that link and I had no issues installing it. Very easy, make sure to use grease.
Im pretty sure this product fits on alot of different hondas. Take a look at the racetorx website, they list theirs as compatible with like 20 hondas. Ive seen the same ebay one listed for sale for other hondas as well.
Not my video, but this guy shows how to install it.

Perfect, just what I and other users need to watch!

Top Bottom